What needs to be done?
The following information must be given to InterRail:
- InterRail’s quotation number under which you wish to book
- Exact address of loading point as well as time and date of loading
- Number of containers to be shipped
- Destination (rail terminal) in the CIS
Do not forget to provide the vendor with instructions concerning documentation required for shipments to the CIS. They must be included with the shipment.
Once you receive the booking confirmation from InterRail, please verify whether the loading date will be kept exactly. At present we require for the supply of the container(s):
- approx. 24 hours in Germany, Benelux and Austria approx.
- 36 to 48 hours in Italy, France, Great Britain, Spain, Denmark, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary from the moment you make your booking.
Please inform InterRail about the actual number of containers shipped, including the container numbers, date of loading, nature of goods, number of colli, weight and the destination in the CIS.
Make sure the shipper hands all transport documentation over to the trucking firm or the staff at the rail terminal, and please fax copies of the paperwork to